Saturday, December 6, 2008

Its My Birthday!!!

Well, another year have passed for me and I'm 20 now. No longer a teen, but somehow I think I'd still have teenage problems to deal with, but whatever it is, fuck it.

I guess my last year of teenage life had been great, albeit not the smoothest of years I've had, but definitely one of the most memorable ones.

I've graduated from Ngee Ann, with black and white colors, and did many things that I thought I would never have done. I've made alot of new friends, colleagues and enjoyed one of the best sex so far.

But really, whats that?

I cannot say I have been through shit and I think that my NS came at quite a correct time. It came at the dusk of my teenage year, or maybe not dusk but rather the 2345hrs of my teenage life. I couldn't be more thankful to MM Lee for implementing such measures XX years ago.

I'm really hoping turning 20 wouldn't be so bad, but since I've just turned 20, I guess I should just enjoy it first. I know 21 is going to come very fast and soon, I'll be 30 in a blink of an eye.

I'm hoping my first day being 20 can be fun, I dun intend to get alot of sleep because sleep is cheap and it waste alot of time.

To all the people who've sent me messages on the dot of the clock - I LOVE YOU ALL.