Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Over a cuppa

Sipping a cuppa and lighting up a fag (as in cigarettes, I've yet to reach a point of setting a person on fire) may well be one of my quiet moments. I like these quiet moments because its times like these that I can really sit down without distractions to clear my mind of some bothering issues and find myself again.

And its times like this that I will indulge in emo-ing at my own will. The thing about emo-ing is that it shouldn't be done on excess, just the right amount. And also at time whereby it wouldn't affect your daily life.

Emo-ing tells us that we are human and that we still feel emotionally helpless. But doing it in excess prompts people to avoid you. And yes, regularly updating your Facebook status with emo status just hints your friends to block you.

The need to go on a vacation have never felt so strong before. Glenn and I have been talking about this ever since last year. We plan to do a short trip over the weekends to a nearby country just to relax. We call it our "ORD Trip" just so that we don't feel too vicarious about it.

I always enjoy travelling with friends more than parents. Because when you travel with friends, there are little to no restrictions at all.

On to another topic...

Recently I've drinking alot more coffee than usual. I'm usually a tea person(good old Earl grey is my usual choice) so coffee is usually not my thing. I've been gurgling alot of Mcds coffee alot for the past few nights. I have a way of drinking the coffee, which is to add the soft serve ice cream that McDs sell. Even though the taste is nowhere close to what my friend's cafe use to serve but at least it's better than the bullshit they serve in coffee shop

I can really relate to the taste of the coffee - bittersweet, smooth vanilla cream and then the robust taste of the coffee comes later. Sometimes its abit sour, giving it more depth and characteristics. It's not something alot of people would come to appreciate, especially the coffee connoisseur. They would most likely think this coffee is bull.

But hey, the coffee is as good as a blue mountain for that price of $1.85. It's a very extreme opinion, either you like it or you hate it.

Your taste in coffee says alot about your personality though. You may like Kopi Luwak (a type of coffee that has went through the digestive tract of a ferret, basically you are drinking someone else's shit) or you like the extreme taste of a robusta coffee.

Okay, that was totally bull I think.