Thursday, January 29, 2009

Run...Ran...Rant...

Ok, I am back, albeit more tan, possibly abit more bulky and a lot more wiser than ever. Anyway, I couldn't be more happy that I've finally graduated from Police Training. The Graduation Parade was, luckily, short as well. The term POP have been gracefully upgraded to GP - Graduation Parade.

Unlike my other squad mates, or rather the other 600++++ intake mates, I got in to a posting that no one else got into - The SPF Band. Boy, was I happy. I think it was the happiest day of my life so far in that wretched place (ironically, I'm going back to that wretched place for the remaining of my NS life).

My aunt actually said to my mum that being in the Police band is '沒出息'. I beg your fucking pardon? What do you mean 沒出息? There are bloodly loads of other fuckers out there that are more 沒出息 than me can!!! All the fucking ayam sakits!!!

Please lah, the one 沒出息 is your own son can? (Lalalalala, I'm spilling family secrets. Lalalalala). If your son 有出息, your dearest little grandson (aka my nephew), wouldn't crawl out of her mother's cheebye 6months after your son and your daughter-in-law got married. If your son knows how to keep his cock in check and use a fucking condom (I suspect, he is those egoistic kind that thinks the usage of condoms undermine his manliness), he wouldn't have gotten married that fast. I pity my nephew because he will always be an "accident". And for the love of God, if your son 有出息, he wouldn't have signed on to the army (I'm not saying this in general to all the regular army man, I'm only pin-pointing one person and if you are offended by this [unless you are my cousin whom I intend to piss off], kindly GTFO).

And since I'm on the spree of bitching my cousin and his miserable-little-accidental-shotgun-marriage family (God...I feel so bad for labelling my nephew an "accident", I'm sure he will grow up to understand), I might as well continue on to his one-hell-of-a-snob bitch (aka wife). She thinks she is so High Class with that Louis Vuitton Yellow Epi Leather Clutch. She thinks she has got great figure. She thinks her turqoise eye shadow matches that Indian-Sari inspired bare-back strapless dress she is wearing. She thinks her kid is actually smart. She thinks her vagina is still tight. She thinks she is still young.

But you know what BITCH!!! You're DELUSIONAL!!! You are not one bit High Class, in fact you are as Middle Class as I am. Don't flaunt your Louis at me bitch, because thats all that you can afford. Your figure is pretty much down the drain once you agreed to that condom-less sex 5 years ago. Its a fucking Chinese New Year, not Deepavali and turqoise is not your color. Wear some bra bitch, your tits are sagging from all that nursing you gave to your kid. Your kid is *censored*. Your pussy is so stretch that your labia actually flaps. And how old are you again? I'm 21 and I'm enjoying it Bitch!

Chinese New Year, like Xmas 08' and New Year 09', wasn't much excitement either. Rather I looked at it as a short break from work (yes, its call 'work' now, not an obligation since I got what I like.) Ang Bao collecting have never been that easy actually. All I did was to say a few words and poof, MONEY MONEY MONEY!!! But, it hit me that recession is something real, not just a financial term.

This year is going to be my 21st birthday and I was thinking of doing a Mcdonalds Kids Party. When I was young, I've always wanted a Mcdonalds Kids Party because it was like the in-thing last time and all the cool kids does it for their birthday. But nowadays, kids just don't fucking bother about their birthday. Give them a PSP or an XBox 360, they will be fucking happy about it.

I understand that people need to be entertained most of the time, especially during those boring bus rides. PSP is one such channel. I totally get the point that guys around my age plays PSP. And its perfectly fine for kids in upper primary to own one. But my nephew, who is only 5 this year, is a PSP addict (okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, he's no addict but he plays it like he is one, its scary.). Whats more he have a Xbox 360 at home. Hell I don't even have a PSP let alone a Xbox (okay, I admit, I'm a bit tad jealous over here but thats not the point.)

I think there is seriously some social issues over here? Like how my nephew is being spoiled at his age? He is beating computer games at the age of 5! I'm getting a beating from my mum at the age of 5 for not doing my spelling correctly. I think that for kids that age, such expenditure should be avoided, spend it on something good, like Anid Blyton or Roald Dahls.

Erm...I think my textual diarrhea shall stop here? I think I was abit too much at some point?