Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hey my blog is like so dead.

Probably the main reason why I don't blog ever, is because Blogger's posting page keeps screwing up.

But heck, its 3:30am in the morning and I'm wide awake.

Ever since NDP ended roughly a month ago, I have been slacking in my work again. At my line of job, I fucking deserve to slack every now and then. Like hello, I'm paid a bit higher than $500 a month and I'm working shit loads. Too bad for those suckers in Division, I'm the one having the last laugh right now.

Loads of events, performances and rehearsals coming up in the month of October, especially during the last week of October. The last week is going to be hell, if the Japan trip is approved and confirmed. I hope I get to go to Japan, since its been my goal to at least visit Japan once in my entire life.

Oh speaking about this trip, its a performance trip for the World Police Band Concert held at Sapporo, Hokkaido this time. If Guan Yin Ma loves me a lot, and if everything goes well, I would be flying off on the 31st of October. I promise to stay off Wagyu Beef for the rest of my life if I get to go.

Digression from work which is kinda sensitive topic to blog about. I feel that I have reach this level of sentinel that I can probably live without sex or any form of intimate activities with another human being. I think sex is kinda over-rated now, everyone is doing it.

Oh and I freaking love my current iPod Nano. But ever since the new iPod Nano came out, I've been thinking about it for the past 4 days. I came to a decision to trade in my current iPod for a newer iPod touch. I think that is a feasible option since I don't listen to alot songs and the gaming function of it does help when it gets abit too boring in life. I think its quite a steal to trade in a used iPod Nano and topping up an additional $180 for a newer iPod touch.

Damn Apple and their marketing strategy. Damn human nature for pursuing better and greater things all the time. Its seriously going to burn a substantially large hole in my already full of holes pocket, literally.

IPPT is coming up in 2 weeks time and I'm kinda worried about it. I'm rocking on this fence of pass and failing it. And at my current physical level predicament, I think I'm going to fall flat on my face to the failing end if I don't do anything drastic about it.

I have this new dresser right now with courtesy of the Dragon Lady aka Mummy. And I love the height of this dresser. My previous cabinet is abit too tall to do anything there and anything I leave up there, either collects dust or cease to exist in my memory. I'm thinking of thrashing one of my tables away as well, since its taking up abit too much space in my room, plus, I have plans to lug in the living room sofa into my room now that my mum already have a new set of wooden benches sitting in the empty room.

Seriously, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Japan trip, its pending for final approval with the Commissioner right now and judging by the signs, I think the trip is more or less confirmed, unless some "old guy" decides that he had it with his life and kick the bucket. Then there is the issue of manpower as well. Which is why, I'm crossing whatever I can cross on my body.