Thursday, September 24, 2009

One of the rare moments.

This has got to be one of the rarest moments ever - Blogger actually working properly.

This entry have been sparked off by other blog entries. And as I read about their daily lives, how fabulous they are and how superficial their relationships can be. It made me want to blog. But then I'm not really going to blog all about them, as a matter of fact, I'm done blogging about those people, I'm going to blog about me, myself and I (Hey, my blog is supposedly a place to let my inner Narcissist roam around and adore himself in every reflective surface he can find)

I bought my new spiffy iPod Touch. Paying $188 and trading in my last iPod Nano I felt that was really a good deal. Too bad for you Nano, you are just too dull, I can't even play a proper game of Solitaire without frustrating myself over how rigid your controls can be.

No pictures of my new iPod yet.

I just hate taking pictures and then uploading it onto my computer and then uploading it to the blogger. Its just too much of a hassle. And I don't take pictures outside because its so leh chey to bring a camera around, especially a bulky digital camera. And I have no idea where I placed mine as well.

And it seems like the whole world is slowly moving towards Macintosh. Okay, I understand that Macintosh is so user friend and the programs are apparently Idiot-Proof. But I think I'll stick to my Windows so long as its not Vista.

I think I should take more photos (Yes, contradicting to the paragraph before the last one, I know.) From my Facebook, I actually have more photos taken of me by other people than pictures I have actually taken myself.

I think thats it for now. Japan is seemingly starting to become a fleeting dream to me. And why the hell am I stressing over IPPT? Oh yar...its a promotion IPPT.