Friday, November 20, 2009

When everything ended

October and the beginning of November had been crazy for me. October was packed with performances and the beginning of November was plagued with APEC. And thank God, all these had ended. I just hoped my December will be easy going. But I know that is never going to happen, since there is this year end concert going on with the SAF Band.

For this, I don't hope for much. I don't even care if they let me play in this concert or not. It'll be stressful to play for this covert anyway since the musicians there are mostly better than me.

My birthday is roughly 2 weeks away from today and seriously I've no idea whatsoever what to do on my birthday. And even if there is going to be one, it going to be a small and private event.

I'm not too sure about the festive seasons, but it don't seem to festive to me or rather that is just what I feel about it. I thinn the main reason for that is because I'm in NS and the yer end concert don't quite care about the festive seasons.

Everybody thinks that the band is easy job, but it's a tiring and stressful job. While everyone is enjoying their holidays, we are there preparing ourselves to entetain in private events. And when it's time for our break, they are all working and slogging their lives away.

I now currently into this superb TVB serial call "宫心记". Its a show set in the Qing Dynasty and depicts the silent and vicious fight between the palace maids, concubines and the empresses. It's very "大长今"but with better costumes and a whole lot bitching between the casts.

Back to MJ


I blogged on the go...