Friday, November 20, 2009

Torrential rain, flashing lightning, howling wind and booming thunder

The past two weeks the weather as either a raging thunderstorm or blazing heat and the followed by the former weather. And such change of weather can happen in as short of a time as 5 to 10 minutes.

Such erratic change in climate and temperature does have it's effect on a human body and I'm starting to feel it in me.

Over the past three weeks I think I have clocked less than 24hrs of time o seeing my mother. But icant really help it. She was in 张家界 for 9 days and after she comes back I'm involved in APEC, so when I'm at work she is at home and when I'm at home she is off to work.

This week was equally bad since I'm out almost everyday. If I recall correctly I'm only really home on Wednesday but that was because I did cross training in camp.

I don't know why but everything in my love life is going in a spiral - the downward kind.

I blogged on the go...