Wednesday, November 18, 2009

未来が恐い

Siting in the dark alone and listening to my iTouch on some soothing piano music is really an indulgence for me. There are times I really do need these times to sort out my mind.

Resting on the floor, I started to think about my life after I ORD from the Force. And I had to admit I'm afraid of what might happened in the future. What will go on in my life and what will stop.

I ponder in trepidation about the plan I've set for my life after I'm released from this ghastly vocation called National Service. I wonder will it work out for me? Will I be able to hold on to it? Will I be strong enough for the first 5 years of my life after NS? Or is there a better solution or a plan for me?

All these questions kept reverberating through my mind. But, alas, I do not have the answer for it. No one has any clue what is going to happen in the future. The only one who knows it is God.

I find it frustrating that all these have to surface but I have to accept the reality that I'm growig up. That I have responsibilties that I will have to undertake in the near future.

But for now, I just hope evrything will go on just fine.

Yes, the future is scary. And there is nothing as scary as uncertainty. Like everyone else, I'm just as uncertaint about my future.

I'm researching on some information regarding my further studies. From what I know SIM stop offering the courses I've considered so the next best thing for me now is a double degree from kaplan which is awarded by Murdoch University. But still the main problem with that now are my finances. I intend to fund y own studies or rather I've planned it that way.

I may need to revise that though.