Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Days alone

My mum is overseas having fun in China. Today is the 4th day into her 9 day long trip to 张家界 and I'm still surviving quite well without her. Simultaneously, today is, too, the 4th day that my office is in Japan, Sapporo right now (KNNCCB)

I try to understand and I'm a very patient person (so to speak) and I have very few pet peeves. Recently, I discovered a new pet peeve for myself - Rude, Obnoxious, Fucked Up Bastards who think the world centers around them.

That aside, I'm still a bit sour from the fact that I'm not in Sapporo freezing my ass off right now. But what to do, ces't la vie, some bad decisions had been made (In My Opinion). And he still have the cheek to ask, one day before the trip "Are you going?"

I smiled, putting up my most plastic facade and replied "No, I'm not going". But in my mind it was more of "KAN NI NA BEI CHAO CHEE BYE, what kind of a question is that? Thanks to you and your incompetency musically, I was off that list and you better thank whichever God you are praying to that you were able to go"

Okay, I admit, I'm still sour.

But I miss yu...

I hope yu are doing fine over at where yu are right now. I hope its not too cold for yu.